Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, September 27

Week Ending

{via}

I think it's safe to say that fall is well on its way, with crisp cool mornings and evenings occurring almost daily. I couldn't be happier. This is by far my favorite time of year.

This weekend will be pretty calm since husband is working Saturday, but we've been making lots of plans for the month of October. What are you doing this weekend?

I will be...
- trying out some new paleo recipes {I went on a pinning spree the other day}. this one looks particularly good
- making a few extra meals to fill our new freezer {more on that later!}
- attending a wedding shower for one of my childhood friends
- hopefully going to meet baby Brooks {so. cute.}
- perusing the antique store for the perfect mid-century sideboard

Happy weekend!
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: