Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, November 14

The Great Shoe Debate {Continues}


Because I stand for eight to ten plus hours a day, I am always on the look out for cute but comfortable footwear, and this winter is no exception. I am absolutely determined to find a pair of boots that I can stand in all day. Especially since I made it through last year with only a pair of Dansko wedges {and no socks!} and a pseudo-comfortable pair of booties. Let's just say that I had to choose between cold feet or painful soles. Here are some of the contenders....


The Aerosoles and Dr. Scholl's pairs are currently on their way to my house for a test run. I am on the fence about the TOMS, simply because my summer pair left my feet a bit achy. Perhaps they are too flat? Either way, those leopard botas are stinking cute, although I'd probably opt for the grey hemp for a more versatile look. I also love the simplicity and color of the suede Clarks booties, but I'm not sure that even that small heel would be the best option for a long work day. They would be really cute with skinny jeans for holiday hosting, though...


Do you have any comfortable shoe suggestions?
I'm all ears.

xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

1 comment:

Blake said...

The Toms wedges are my FAV. most comfy pair of shoes I have this winter- even more comfy than the regular Toms flats!