Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, November 22

Week Ending


1 / 2

This week has gone by in a whirlwind of long work days, grocery shopping for Thanksgiving dinner, achy feet and a bit of melancholy. {Just being honest!} I'm not sure what it was about this week, but I am really looking forward to the weekend. We don't have anything special planned, but Saturday pancakes and coffee on our back patio sound absolutely perfect to me. I'm craving time alone with my man, just to talk and connect after an insanely busy week, and I'm looking forward to catching up with our small group at church on Sunday. We are also trying out some new recipes, including take two on paleo hot chocolate. Sometimes, it the littlest things that make the most difference, right?

Other things...
Like everyone else on the interwebs, loving these mugs (which would be a great gift!)
Seriously considering these boots (in cinnamon/walnut) - they are so comfortable!
If I could, I would drink one of these this weekend.
Really loving all black ensembles these days.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Also, don't forget to check out Maelu Designs and take advantage of the discount for Hiking in Stilettos readers!

xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: