Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, November 21

Forward Thinking: Holiday Gifts with Meaning


I am definitely one of those people who starts thinking about Christmas presents early. As much as I try throughout the year to pick up things on sale, I have a hard time saving them for the holidays. If I find something in the spring that I know is perfect for my sister, I'll find a reason to give it to her. Ha! I'm terrible at keeping gifts. That being said, I get the giving bug pretty early on in the holiday season. And this year I've decided to give the women in my life beautiful gifts that help support other women around the world - Guatemala, India, Ecuador. Here are a few things that I'm eyeing for the ladies in my life.

Clockwise from the top left:
Extra Large Bold Tribal Shawl - Maelu Designs
Sea of Flowers Infinity Scarf - Maelu Designs
Illusion Waves Turban - Maelu Designs
Golden Compas Infinity Scarf - Maelu Designs
Dainty Red Flower Pouch - Maelu Designs

Maelu Designs is an Etsy shop owned by a friend of a friend, Meghana, a beautiful woman with a beautiful spirit. Her company directly supports the local artisans in India and also donates a portion of all sales directly to www.globalfundofwomen.org, a non-profit foundation supporting women's human rights around the world. As a gift to Hiking in Stilettos readers, Meghana is offering 10% off your purchase through the holiday season! Just use the code "GOMAELU" at her Etsy store checkout. 


Other companies to check out include Mercado Global and Noonday Collection.

 Clockwise from the top left:
Ikat Matea Weekender - Mercado Global
Bukenya Fringe Necklace - Noonday***

Happy gifting!
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: