Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, January 19

Monday Meal Planning: Whole 30 Week 4 Meal Plan


1 / 2 / 3

How was week three of the Whole30? Nothing terribly exciting to report here. Just some long work days and an overcooked beef roast. {I made the mistake of cooking it in a slow cooker overnight, which left it warming all. night. long. Needless to say, it was a bit tough. Lesson learned.} Other than that, just starting to get a bit antsy that we are less than eight weeks from our due date. When did that happen?

Oh, and I ran out of gas Wednesday morning... on my way to the gas station {and then the doctor}... and my sister had to come help me... and the gas can was broken so the nozzle wouldn't work... and we didn't have a funnel... and then a kind soul took pity on us and helped us use an empty water bottle as a funnel...
Oy. #thankGodforsisters #neveragain


Here is this week's meal plan, if you choose to follow along!
I don't know about you, but we have really been enjoying soup for breakfast these last few weeks. It's warm and comforting and also filling and oh so healthy. 

Here's to another successful week!
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos 

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Excited about getting started with this. I was hoping you could direct me to the shopping list for week 3 and 4. Can't seem to find it...thanks!