Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, October 3

fall favorites


recently my friend lesley posted a list of quintessential fall activities.
since october is by far my favorite month,
i decided that i should continue lesley's tradition
and share my own list of fall necessities.

image uploaded by junkgarden on Flickr

homemade pumpkin bread {while drinking}
cinnamon vanilla nut coffee with vanilla soy creamer
picking out the perfect pumpkin(s) from the local pumpkin patch
{and carving said pumpkin with my two adorable nephews}
reading on a bench outside in the cool breeze
finally wearing my plethora of colorful tights
harvest moon pumpkin spice ale
eating my mom's carrot cake cupcakes in celebration of my bday
a bday date with my bestie who shares her birthday with me
numerous camping and hiking trips
making smores and roasting marshmallows over a campfire
crunching through piles of fallen leaves...

just to name a few.



what is on your quintessential fall list?




copyright Hiking in Stilettos


1 comment:

erin said...

Have you tried Schlafly's pumpkin ale yet?

It's the best I've ever had. I haven't been so excited about a beer in a long time.

wren