Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, November 13

{weekending}


this is the first weekend in quite a while
where i don't have ridiculous amounts of work to complete.
woohoo!


needless to say, i already have my weekend chocked full of things i want to do:


go for a long trail run in the gorgeous 70 degree sunshine

stop into h&m and check out the jimmy choo collection

finally make it to see where the wild things are with husband

take time to paint my nails

decorate our apartment for christmas


granted, i may spend the weekend lounging around with husband,
baking, sleeping, and just being at home.

what are your plans for the weekend, my lovelies?
xoxo



copyright Hiking in Stilettos


2 comments:

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

wow i love that nail colour!

have a lovely weekend! x

ashley said...

I got your text. I'm a very bad texter-backer.

Did you get any of those things done? I want to come see your apt for some Christmas decor inspiration. I decorated the living room, but that's as far as I've gotten. :)

Let me know when you want to hit up H&M. I'm in ATL all week, obviously.