Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, September 13

Falling Forward (Part II)


For me, plaid has always been to fall what stripes are to summer, and this season is no different. The colorful patterns and woolly textures are just longing for a cold winter day. To keep things from becoming too woodsmany, I plan to mix in some sparkly sequins and studded accents.

Craftmanship Capelet - Anthrpologie
Northfield Poncho - Rag & Bone
Forks, Washington Jacket - Modcloth
All of a Stud-den Boots - Modcloth

Merino Sequin Sweater - Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent
Sequin Blouse - Elizabeth and James
Performance Pianist Cardigan - Modcloth
Jaloux Sequined Top - Piperlime
Metallic Sequin Bell Skirt - J. Crew

Dolce Vita Buckle Ankle Boots - Target
Miu Miu Embellished Knee Socks
Crystal Stud Belt - J. Crew
Kristin Studded Leather Bag - Coach


What are your fall must-haves?
xoxo


*With so many things catching my eye this fall, I have broken up my favorite trends into smaller posts. Find Part I here.




copyright Hiking in Stilettos

4 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I can appreciate the plaid and even the hardware, but the sequins are RIGHT up my alley. :) That skirt is divine!

heather said...

Those hardware socks are AMAZING! They're a little shocking and make me so happy! I would love to see how you put all these things together!

Jodi Kendall said...

I'm not usually a sparkly girl, but I am liking the styles this season... so ready for Fall! My favorite time of year :)

AsianCajuns (Cath) said...

I'm not usually a sparkly girl, but I would definitely love a sequins skirt for the fall/winter - I just hope I can find a cheaper version than J.Crew's!