Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, September 13

Funny Face


I have never been a big fan of graphic tees, but I fell head over heels when I saw this one. Something about the sheer cotton, feminine feel and bright pink lips made me decide that it needed to be part of my wardrobe. And while this isn't exactly the most fashion-forward outfit, it served well as slightly casual professional wear.

The Loft tee & clutch, H&M skirt, Seychelles Booties, F21 earrings & ring


xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

6 comments:

stylebyrachael said...

I love this look! Love the tee, love the shoes, love everything.

McMel said...

as soon as i saw this picture, i thought "someone's been to the loft"

are you in olde town? btw, i'll be in ga in a week or so

Toothfairy said...

Sorry for spamming you, you know it's not my policy, but I just want to tell all participants of the "A piece of me" game that I've moved my blog to welovetoothfairy.com!

btw... if you want to follow me, you'll need to sign up again, as I've noticed people were having trouble following me, so I've deleted the old google connect!

xoxo
Shirley

Dress Code: High Fashion said...

OMG! I ADORE your outfit! The shirt and skirt remind me of Anna Wintour wearing the FNO shirt but your ankle boots add so much style! Great choice!

Btw: I love your blog - how about link exchange?

Best, Jenny

http://bohemenoir.blogspot.com/

OneCraftyFox said...

I am a huge fan of graphic tees, and you look fabulous!

Jessie @ Style and Pepper said...

LOVE when you post outfit photos... you look amazing, my dear!