Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, November 12

Five {little} Blessings


It's easy to get caught up in all of the negativity surrounding us sometimes. From work stress to school deadlines to strained relationships, all of the bad seems to pile up so quickly. Unfortunately, bad attitudes are far more contagious than positive ones. That's why I am joining some of my favorite bloggers in a weekly round up of things that are filling my days with little bits of happiness....

These house shoes - because when they have feet in them, it means that husband is home.

This lamp - because it brightened up my dimly lit kitchen

This book - because I love the recipes and the lovely pictures

This planner - because it reminded me that there are no more exams until finals.

This bag of goodies - because soon it will be packaged into a shoebox and sent to a little girl who would not have had any Christmas presents otherwise.


What little things made you smile this week?
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos


4 comments:

Anna Walker said...

I wish I had no more exams until finals! :)
That lamp in your kitchen is super lovely and good for you on the bag of goodies :) I am sure she will enjoy them!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

OneCraftyFox said...

This is such a great post, and I love that you call the shoes "house shoes" instead of "slippers". That is what we call them back home, but all my Canadian friends make fun of me, lol!

Have a wonderful weekend :)

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Ooo I love these types of posts, Ashley!!! Hmmm... what made me happy this week? My first ever facial! (i've got to think of things that don't cost quite as much ;).

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

AsianCajuns (Cath) said...

Love the kitchen lamp! I'm on the search for the perfect office lamp. Something that made me happy this week? The outdoor holiday decorations have gone up in Decatur. I love Christmas lights! I hope you make it into town this weekend!