Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, December 2

Winter Work



When it comes to winter dresses, I typically just layer tights and cardigans over sleeveless silk pieces and let my wool coat do all of the work. Lately, however, I have taken a turn toward dresses that are more specific to the colder months. {This one is a new favorite.} Although it won't get really cold here until February, I pulled out this winter favorite of mine this past weekend. The amazingly soft flannel-esque fabric and muted jewel tones make it a perfect winter companion.

F21 jacket & boots, Lizard Thicket Boutique dress, gifted scarf, Simply Vera tights, vintage belt, vintage & Banana Republic rings, Target earrings, Essie Chinchilly polish


Do you believe in winter dresses?
xoxo


copyright Hiking in Stilettos



3 comments:

stylebyrachael said...

Love both looks, especially the second. Love the dress!

FourJedis said...

I feel like all I wear in the winter are dresses. I love that belt with the dress you selected, and what a pretty jacket. And those boots!!! The list goes on.

AsianCajuns (Cath) said...

I only have a handful of winter dresses and mostly rely on layering like you. I'm trying to find some super light-weight turtlenecks that I use to layer underneath.