Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, January 24

Bookworm


9 of 30....
Bookworm

Fridays are always my favorite day of the week. I have two days off with husband in the immediate future, no impending schoolwork to think about until Sunday afternoon, and the possibility of a long trail run on Saturday morning. That being the case, I typically dress with lots of color on Fridays, and this past Friday was no exception. The vibrant coral-orange jacket even kept a smile on my face during the entire 5&1/2 hours of class. Well, that and the fact that it was the weekend.

Bookworm
Bookworm
Bookworm
The Loft jacket, F21 tee, Urban Outfitters cigarette pants, F21 necklaces, vintage boots & rings


Happy Monday.
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos


3 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

You look adorable and I always, always love bright colors. And Fridays. :)

Rebecca said...

That jacket is amazing. I adore that bright color -- it's just so happy!

McMel said...

yeah, i'm going to be owning that jacket. i just love it. and the necklace- love!