Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, January 26

Color Splash


Color Splash

Silk dresses are one of my favorite assets in my closet. Living in the south, they are equally valuable for winter layering and for breezy summer days. This one, previously seen here, was in constant rotation this past summer, and I decided to break it out from it's neglected corner of my closet for the 30 for 30 challenge. It's saturated colors were the perfect compliment to an otherwise rainy, grey weekday, especially when paired with a vibrant raincoat.

Color Splash
Color Splash
Color Splash
The Loft jacket & cardigan, UO dress, Anthropologie necklace, vintage belt & boots, Vera Wang tights, vintage rings


What are your favorite versatile pieces?
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

4 comments:

Ramsey said...

That necklace is great. As are the boots. Because I completely adore cowboy boots. So much so that I own three pairs. There. That's my baggage, what's yours. P.S. lately I have obviously been watching too much reality tv.

McMel said...

seriously- you keep wowing me every time. you are totally rocking this 30 for 30- you are owning it! i love everything about this outfit!!

i need to "try" something like this. that's my problem. i think i have a lot of really nice pieces- but i have no sense of how to put them together.

Kileen said...

omg, i'm in love with that necklace!! it's perfect on top of the beautiful silk dress. and the cowboy boots are a nice unexpected finish. great outfit!!

cute and little
come join the Color Brigade!

rlutz said...

Love all the layers and patterns...that dress is so great and I love how you wore the outfit with those cowboy boots!