Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, February 5

Five {little} Blessings


It's safe to say that the semester is now in full swing. With six tests over a three week period, clinic visits, and side projects taking over my days, I have definitely been looking for little things to make the days better. Here are a few things that made my week.

A mug of coffee for the late nights studying.

A family of succulents for the kitchen window.

An adorable "Save the Date" magnet from one of my sweetest friends. {Names removed to protect the innocent.}

A milk glass tray and miniature glass dome found at the antique store.

Green hydrangeas.

Where did you find happiness this week?
Happy weekend.
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

3 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

lunch + pinot grigio on Newport Beach today. :)

Heather Taylor said...

That magnet is definitely adorable. I found joy in old episodes of Sex and the City and some tasty fried chicken. Haven't eaten fried chicken in ages!

Valerie said...

What an adorable save the date! I love when they come in magnets so I don't lose them. :)