Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, February 23

Overload


Between course work, completing my clinical seminar, side projects with professors, working, fitting in a workout schedule, and trying to maintain a sense of normalcy with my living situation, this sums how I've been feeling lately. {I'm one of the little birds, in case you didn't catch that. Except that I somehow got separated from the group & don't have all those other birds to help out.} I have archived outfits for the 30 for 30 that will be going up sometime this weekend or whenever I find my sanity.

In the mean time, here are a few interesting reads that you may {or may not} like:
One
Two
Three

Happy Hump Day
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

1 comment:

McMel said...

i love that you used the fail whale to describe your life as of late. you've got a lot on your plate girly! you can do it!