Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, March 16

Reflecting


He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; He suspends the earth over nothing.
He wraps up the waters in his clouds, yet the clouds do not burst under their weight.
He covers the face of the full moon, spreading His clouds over it.
He marks out the horizon on the face of the waters for a boundary between light and darkness....

And these are but the outer fringe of His works; how faint the whisper we hear of Him.
Job 26: 7-10, 14


Hunting Island Sunrise


Sorry for the radio silence. I spent a long weekend camping on the beach with my sweet husband. I read, I reflected, I strolled on the beach, I watched the sunrise, and I'm ready to start anew.

Happy Wednesday.

xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: