Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, May 7

Real Food. Real Life. Real Workouts.



I often get questions about maintaining a paleo lifestyle on a regular basis. It's one thing to complete thirty days of clean eating, but how does that hold up after your cleanse is through? For me it was all about small changes and a slow transition, but that's another story for another day.

Today I wanted to share with you a new tumblr site which I will update with my daily meals and workout schedule. While I tend to repeat meals during the week, I hope it will help you come up with new meal ideas and also challenge you to think about what you eat in relation to when you workout and what type of workout you complete. {ie, I wouldn't recommend having a green smoothie for breakfast after completing a difficult WOD or doing sprints. Your body needs protein and even a little starch after work like that.}

Here's to finding ways to make your lifestyle paleo because I honestly believe it can work for everyone.

xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: