Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, December 13

A Special Birthday Wish...


to the one woman in my life who...

... is always there with an encouraging word
.... will tell you the honest truth, even when it is difficult to hear
... sat up into the early morning hours with me as I studied in college
... clapped the loudest at my pharmacy school graduation
... is always ready to give a gift 'just because'
... has always been an amazing role model -- as a mom, a wife, and a strong woman
... is the most caring and thoughtful grandmother I know
... embraces people into her life and family as if they were always a part of it
... is the perfect partner in crime when it comes to Anthropologie or antique store dates
... I can't imagine life without.


Happy birthday mama.
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: