Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, December 10

Black & Mint // Maternity Style



Finding clothes that actually fit and look decent enough to wear outside my home has admittedly been proving more difficult than I anticipated. Most of the actual maternity clothes are a bit too long or too baggy for me, especially when it comes to pants. So lately I've taken to wearing my favorite pre-pregnancy brands in a size or two larger than normal {hello half off sale at Loft}. I love that this top is a silk blend, fancier than the many cotton tees that I live in these days. It pairs equally well with dressed down cords for the weekend and fancy black skinnes for work. 

Loft top, J. Crew cords, Macy's jacket {old, but I love this one}, Forever 21 heels, vintage bracelets, Anthropologie necklace, Michael Kors watch 

xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

1 comment:

McMel said...

you are so cute! i did the same thing when i was pregnant with isla- i sized up 2 sizes and wore that for my entire pregnancy. so much more comfortable than maternity pants!