Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, February 18

Monday Musings {On a Tuesday}



My life has officially been out of control lately... and our little one hasn't even arrived yet! Ha! Guess it's a good indicator of what's to come. Despite our business, everything is going well. Still working my regular schedule, sleeping in three hour increments, enjoying some beautiful weather, accidentally running my belly into door frames, and waiting for the day that I can hold this little man in my arms instead of in my belly.


Some other things...

This article on the last days of pregnancy was poignant. I may have cried a little. 

I can't wait to wear real person jeans again. These are on my post-baby shopping list -- so good for summer!

Another item on my {small} clothing wish list: these clogs by Free People

A sweet family friend gave us a KitchenAid ice cream maker attachment, so making this strawberry ice cream is on my to-do list {oh, and it's paleo!}. 

Speaking of delicous desserts, did you see my friend Lesley's recipe for drunken bananas foster? I'm not much of a banana dessert person, but this recipe is just. so good.

LOVE the idea of gold dipped furniture, so there may be a DIY in my near future... I'm looking at you hand-me-down wooden TV cabinet. 

Another DIY: how to make a pendant light out of just about anything. 

A guide to indoor house plants

And, my favorite {all-nautral} face washes: one and two. Also love this scrub and use it a couple times a week. 


What are you up to these days? I feel like I am in a whirlwind and am making it a point to sloooooow down a bit this week.

xoxo

copryight Hiking in Stilettos 

1 comment:

Meghan Splawn said...

So marble & milkweed might be my newest obsession - serious stunning shop. I need to order some of your suggestions!