Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, September 15

Monday Musings


I received my Young Living oils over the weekend, and I am already loving using the diffuser with Thieves oil. It smells like Christmas - clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, rosemary, lemon.

 I've also used the Peace & Calming as a post-bath time foot rub for Elliot and diffused it along with lavender in his room at the end of the day. This oil smells so relaxing -patchouli and blue tansy with slightly sweet citrus undertones. Love me some patchouli.

I personally have been using Stress-Away daily on my wrists and neck. Love the roller ball attachment! And the smell is heavenly - cedarwood, vanilla and lavender, oh my!



A few other things:

Love these boots, which I ordered in black on major sale. Hoping they work!

My sister-in-law graciously gave us their old sectional, and we love it! We are making the trek to Ikea next weekend to get some pillow covers that will match our current furniture. I'm thinking these for the larger pillows and two of these for accents.

I'm excited for my girlfriends that are expecting in December and March, so I am taking mental notes of things that I thought were helpful after having E. Most of the items are on this baby-centered list and this mama-centered list

I'm so excited for cooler weather. We spent some time on Sunday in north Georgia and needed long sleeves! Can't wait to make this pumpkin bread, take Elliot on our annual camping trip to Standing Indian, and carve pumpkins. We are also tentatively planning a fall get together for some friends.


Happy Monday. Here's to a great week!
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos 

No comments: