Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, September 13

September Whole30 Meal Plan // Week 3


Y'all, it's been a long week. Somehow last week carried over into this week, and come Friday I was done. And I mean DONE. My husband was out of town for a week and got home late last Saturday, so needless to say, I was stressed. Then I worked all week, had little to no time for meal prep, stressed over my teething babe, planned 898714 side projects and blog posts, and slept very little. But! There is light at the end of the tunnel. It's Saturday evening. I got all my errands taken care of yesterday and today. I am sitting on our new-to-us and comfortable-as-heaven couch and breathing in the spicy smell of Thieves oil diffusing into our living room and the relaxing scent of Stress Away on my wrists and neck. The Georgia game is on and my man is beside me. #ThankGodfor finally having some down time (and ignoring the 898713 other things on my todo list). 


But that's not what you came here for. You came here for meal plans, and you can find the meal plan for week three here and the shopping list here. Also, important note: the butternut squash soup from last week is AMAZING when topped with a little coconut milk/cream. Just sayin.

Happy Whole30ing
xoxo


copyright Hiking in Stilettos 

No comments: