Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, October 7

birthday wishes


today, as i turn the page on another year, i am wishing for...


more time spent with friends and family
the chance to dance and perform again
an iphone
a night out with husband
pumpkin-apple muffins
a polar bear date in the city
my sweet kitten to be allowed in our apartment
a camping trip in the mountains
a pair of fryes



also, happy birthday to my bestie.
there is no one else that i would rather share this special day with.
je t'aime ma petite.


xoxo




copyright Hiking in Stilettos


5 comments:

ashley said...

ooooh...Happy Birthday yesterday! So sorry I missed, friend! I hope it was wonderful, and I hope you get everything on your list! I don't think that was asking too much.

BTW, I DMed you on Twitter about this weekend, but I bet you have BIRTHDAY plans! If not, hit us up...I'm decorating for falllllllll!!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! Just wanted to let you know that Baby McKay came a week and two days early just so he could be born on your birthday!

Wendy and Kenny

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday just a few days late, Love!

Hope your day was wonderful!

Hiking lover said...

Happy birthday

erin said...

Your bestie has the same birthday as you?

Mine does too!

how weird is that? doesn't seem like something that would happen very often. it definitely makes the day even more special

Wren
monkeysaidbear.com